Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chocolate Easter Bunny Amigurumi

Via Flickr:
I finally made it!!! ^u^
Since I started to make my Easter amigurumi this year, I wanted to make a Chocolate Bunny like this one and now I finally made it!!! ^u^

Easy, fast, NO-sewing parts, NO-joining rounds, work in spiral as any other amigurumi! ^u^

The Chocolate Easter Bunny can be used to decorate an Easter basket or other Easter related stuff (you can hang it, put it on a wreath or even use it as a pincushion). It is a cute gift for adults and kids (not suitable for small children).

Bunny finished size is approx.15 cm high.

I hope you like it!!! ^u^

Pattern? Here: www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/amigurumi-chocolate-east... and here: www.etsy.com/listing/96609010/amigurumi-chocolate-easter-...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...