Saturday, December 3, 2011

Amigurumi Owls by Amiguria

Amigurumi Owls by Amiguria by Amiguria
Amigurumi Owls by Amiguria, a photo by Amiguria on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
We are already in December so it's time to say "Thank you" to all of you for your friendship and for visiting me this year! This year was kind of magic because I got to meet a lot of people since I started making Amigurumis!

In less than 20 days, I'll be traveling to Brazil to see my beloved family and friends and I hope to see you all when I come back! ^u^

I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you for all! ^u^
Amiguria

Please, do not use my pictures, my links, my patterns or any other content of this blog without my permission. Thanks for respecting me and my work! ^u^

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. i love reading your blogs and seeing your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, after browsing your blog I can only say you are very talented. Your designs are cute and sweet. As soon as I have some extra $, I will buy a pattern to support you.
    Have fun in Brazil! Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot girls!!

    Max, I am so happy that you like my designs!!
    Thanks and have a Merry Xmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...