Monday, November 14, 2011

Homemade Buttons!

Homemade Buttons!  by Amiguria
Shrink Dinks Buttons
Homemade Buttons! , a photo by Amiguria on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Today I played with something so cool and different!
I made buttons of my son's face!!! ^u^
I LOVE transparent things so this worked perfectly for me!
I was looking for cool and different ways of making my own labels and I think I found it.
I did not have time to work on the labels yet, but as soon as they are done, I'll post in here.

The buttons are very easy to make: you just need to have the Shrink Dinks plastic, scrapbook cutter, punch hole, permanent marker pens and an oven. You cut the plastic, make your drawing on it, put it on the oven and it's done!!! ^u^

It shrinks and gets thicker than the original plastic! It's so cool!!! ^u^

You can make a lot of stuff with it!!
To learn more: www.shrinkydinks.com/

Please, do not use my pictures, my links, my patterns or any other content of this blog without my permission. Thanks for respecting me and my work! ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...